Kathy Griffin has no regrets leaving E!’s “Fashion Police.” The 54-year-old stand-up comic stopped by the Howard Stern Show today, opened up about her exit and debunked any rumors about her short stint as host.
The inside story.
Celebrating the ‘Star Trek’ icon’s indelible Stern show contributions
Flash back for a moment, if you will, to 1995. Howard Stern had just released the fastest selling book in history to date, Miss America, […]
A classic appearance on Letterman.
He also talked junk piercing and his divorce on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM show Tuesday morning (Jan. 20).
Production firm Whalerock Industries is hoping to scare up more digital dollars with a new strategy to launch media “hubs” in partnership with celebrities — who, it seems, are looking for ways to c…
- Kathy Griffin Opens Up to Howard Stern About Hosting ‘Fashion Police’ – ABC News
- George Takei is a ‘Howard Stern Show’ legend: 10 of his greatest moments – HitFix
- #FBF: Howard Stern Dons Drag On “Late Show With David Letterman,” Officiates … – NewNowNext
- The Howard Stern Show – Full Kathy Griffin Interview (March 16, 2015)
- Howard Stern Show Rude Jude Interview 03/23/2015